What is EDUCAUSE?
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association and the largest community of technology, academic, industry, and campus leaders advancing higher education through the use of IT. Educause offers articles, and learning opportunities through conferences, classes, and events year round. They also host regional, online, and national events.
EDUCAUSE can help you:
- Stay Up-to-Date on Trends & Make Informed Decisions through our cutting-edge research, data, analysis, toolkits, and publications
- Advance Your Knowledge & Career through our highly regarded face-to-face and online professional learning opportunities
- Make Connections & Build Networks through our collaborative communities, meaningful partnerships, and networking opportunities
Who are EDUCAUSE Members?
Being a part of EDUCAUSE means being part of a community of higher education professionals from over 2,300 organizations. Here you will find over 99,000 individuals at member organizations in 45 countries—the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. EDUCAUSE members include IT leaders and professionals, teaching and learning professionals, academic leaders, and campus executives at U.S. and international institutions. Members also include industry influencers from corporations, associations, and organizations serving the higher education community.
EDUCAUSE is subscription based, and UCLA is a member. This means that members of the UCLA community are welcome to sign up take advantage of these many benefits!
To log in using UCLA Single-sign on:
- Click on 'Login' from the main EDUCAUSE page
- Scroll down to the Federated Login section
- Search for UCLA and click on the logo
- Use your UCLA logon credentials to access the site
Once you've signed in you can:
- Create or update your profile
- Learn more about Educause
- Access research and publications
- Find members
- Find events
- Know about their focus areas and initiatives
- Connect and contribute through:
- Online Community groups
- Working groups
- Advisory or program committees
General Questions about UCLA’s membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org